Free Alarm Clock Online Help
- Alarm time. Free Alarm Clock uses the time format defined in the Windows settings.
- You can set one-time alarms or repeating alarms.
- Click on "Repeat" group if you want your alarm to go off on multiple days. Determine whether you want your alarm to go off "Every Sunday," "every Monday," or every day.
- If you want to set the date for the alarm, try our other product
Free Countdown Timer. You can use it together with Free Alarm Clock.
- Label different alarms to indicate activities you must do at the sound of the alarm.
- Show message
- If you uncheck this checkbox, a tooltip with the event's description will be displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You can stop the music by clicking Free Alarm Clock's blinking icon in the system tray. Or, if the clock in floating window is visible, click it to stop the music.
- Concurrent alarm clock events produce only one notification and alarm.
- Select the sound you want to wake up to. You can adjust alarm sound by pressing "Browse" button. The alarm clock comes with several sounds and offers full access to your music library.
- The following file formats are supported: mp3, mp2, ogg, wav, wma, aif, aiff, aifc, afc, m3u, flac.
- Turn on the volume
- When the time comes to activate your alarm, the program will set alarm volume to a predefined level.
- The system sound will be turned on, and the specified volume will be set. After the sound is played, the initial volume will be restored.
- Please note that as the system volume will be temporarily changed, it may affect other running applications.
- If you muted the sound or decreased the volume, Free Alarm Clock will unmute the sound and, if necessary, increase the volume to wake you up. If you don't like that, just uncheck the checkbox.
- Repeat sound
- The sound plays repeatedly.
- Activates the "Snooze" feature on your computer.
- Wake up computer from a sleep mode
- While your PC is in sleep mode and the time comes to activate your alarm, Free Alarm Clock will wake up your computer. Verify that Free Alarm Clock is allowed to wake the computer
- Note: Free Alarm Clock will not wake up your computer when the laptop lid is closed.
- Turn on the monitor power
- Allows you to turn your computer's monitor on.
- Run at Windows startup
- Automatically launch Free Alarm Clock when the system is started.
- This setting allows you to set the amount of time before the alarm rings again (snooze).
- Play sound
- This setting allows you to define for how long to play the music.
- Show clock in floating window
- Floating window is a small, special window that displays clock.
- Single line
- This option lets you display rows in the list in a special way: Each row will become smaller in height and will contain only one line. The font size for displaying time will be reduced.
- Stay on top
- If you set this option, the main window will be placed above all non-topmost windows, and will stay above them even when deactivated.
- Free Alarm Clock's interface language.
If you need alarm clock software for Windows-based computer, this is the software you are looking for. Free Alarm Clock supports unlimited number of alarms so that you are not restricted to the number of alarms you can have.
Copyright © 2010-2014 Comfort Software Group. All rights reserved.
Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Hot Alarm Clock has everything you need to follow the time, no matter how complex your schedule is. You can set a single daily wakeup or configure multiple complex alarms triggering on certain days of weeks, calendar days, weeks or months.
Alarm clocks and countdown timers, stopwatches and to-do list, birthday reminders and just about anything you can imagine is readily available.
Download Free Trial...
Free Alarm Clock Online Help
Free Alarm Clock Blog
What's New in Version 3.1